Sunday, May 5, 2013

Goals of the Week 42


Finals are almost over...
Just three more and then I'm done.

My goal this week was to count calories. And I did that pretty well. I don't know how much it helped but it definitely made me aware of what I was eating. And it was less than I thought. But not much less. I still need to eat less because I'm gaining weight and not exercising because of all the time spent studying. 
So my goal this week will be to count calories again and try to stick to my limit. The word being TRY. If I go over it won't be the end of the world. 
My non-food goal was to apply for three jobs. And I did it! But no results yet. My non-food goal will be the same again, and to do well on my finals. 
I just need to focus. 
What are your goals?

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your finals Emily
    I just know you'll do great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you don't sound like you're freaking out about the weight gain. :)
    try to shave off 100 calories, weigh yourself every day to see what number works best. that's just my suggestion really.
    if you want - since you have the numbers and they can be really different from each other, average them out and then shave 100 off them.
    'if i go over it won't be the end of the world'. i love you.
    :)
    yay!
    awwwww
    my goal is to not skip every damn class i want to skip, eat better even if it means eating less and to study way more. :)
    -Sam Lupin xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Good luck with your next week of goals; I know you can do it. As for calorie limits, what I used to do if I went over one day, is to average it out by eating slightly under my limit for the next few days. You're right though; it's not the end of the world, and it really won't make a difference to your weight in the big picture.

    My weekly goal is to finally beat this damn chest infection, and to stay out of hospital in the process. Not really a 'goal', but it's all I want right now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a new follower,

    Good luck with your finals and with sticking to your limit.
    It can be hard to count calories when you have allot to focus on, have you tried using the app? my fitnesspal. it helps me allot especially when eating out or im just too busy to count.

    Best Wishes,
    N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I've been using caloriecount, but everyone seems to love myFitnessPal. I guess I'll check it out.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)