Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2 Weeks without Purging Again

So, it's been two weeks since I last purged! And zero minutes since my last binge. 

I don't know if I mentioned this about behavior calendars but they're REALLY helpful for preventing purges for me. Since I have a specified number of days that I need to eat normally during the month, if I mess up on the other days it won't prevent me from losing weight. This means when I binge I can say "I have seven fail days left in this month. It's ok. I will still lose weight." And I don't have to purge when I binge. 
So far I have seven normal days and 5 or 4 fail days left. We're halfway through... I can do it. 

5 comments:

  1. It's great that you've gone that long without purging :) Ahh behaviour calendars sound like a good idea, I'll maybe try that! You can do it<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! Keep it up! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm really proud of you, you beautiful, beautiful astounding girl.
    you can do everything my love xo
    you're so strong!
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Stay strong and keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)