Monday, April 8, 2013

Goals of the Week 38

I decided not to spend any time on this blog last week because I had so much schoolwork to do. Reading is fun, but it takes up SO much time, and so does writing out posts and everything. Hopefully this week I can write all my wonderful post ideas and catch up on everyone's thoughts. 
My b/p goal for last week was to eat no bread on Monday or Tuesday. I definitely did not do that. In fact, on Monday, I bought an entire cake and ate it through monday tuesday and wednesday. My goal for today is to not binge during breakfast. If I can have a good start to the day I'm more likely to continue the trend. 
Last week my non b/p goal was to spend no more than 5 dollars at the vending machine. I'm keeping it for this week because last week I spent around 15 dollars. The goal helped though! Until wednesday. I can do it this time. 


What are your goals?

4 comments:

  1. My goal is to go at least 5 days only in-taking liquids. I hope things are well :)
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like oatmeal? I've been doing 1/4 cup of it with an apple I sliced up and softened and sprinkles cinnamon on then I mix it all up. Both the oatmeal and apple are filling but not uncomfortable. If you would like it to be a little sweeter you can add a bit of honey or sugar. That would kind of help with binging. Fill up on water too because it's especially important to hydrate in the morning and it keeps you full.

    Maybe for the vending machine you could spend the money on things that are spin offs of what you buy. Like maybe make snack packs? One of my favorites is a little cheese, walnuts, and apple.

    You're doing a great job dear. Keep your head up. I would eat the dang cake too.

    My goal is to work out and get my homework and responsibilities done.
    <3 lots of love girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww its okay love
    you should know that your blog is for you for when you have time :3
    and trying not to binge through breakfast sounds like a good goal, love :) as well as the 5 dollars in vending machines
    xo you are incredibly strong
    my food-related goal is to stick to my healthy intake and not go below it because my body doesn't need anything below it and also, to just be more relaxed about the kinds of foods im putting in my mouth and stuff
    my non-food related goal is to get an astounding mark in my test this week (hopefully a 90% if all goes to plan) and to catch up/finish some fanfiction that i need to do :3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals this week. If we are not trying it just means we gave up. Ugh junk food is my weakness too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)