Monday, April 15, 2013

Goals of the Week 39


My b/p goal last week was to not binge on breakfast. And I can say that I did that every single day. I usually try to stay at 400 calories, but I only consider breakfast a binge if it goes above 600, because I can eat 200 less calories at lunch easily. So every day I had about 500 calories at my morning meal, and it sort of helped with the binging. Mostly I binged at lunch when I found out that my boyfriend was not going to be joining me. I just get annoyed and lonely whenever that happens so I pig out. My goal for this week is to go one entire day eating no sugar whatsoever. I did it last week- except for a starburst in the evening. And it was great! I didn't get sleepy all day, I felt good, and I didn't feel like I binged on anything. If I can get my motivation up I'd like to do it again. 
My goal was to spend no more than 5 dollars at the vending machine again. And again I failed. I only have four weeks left until the vending machines will be gone, so I might as well pick a different goal. I think my goal for this week will be to stay positive. I've been getting annoyed a lot lately because of unrelated school stress. I snap at people more, and get more emotional, I'm more worried, and I'm more sensitive. I need to take a step back and keep my cool, otherwise I'm going to lose my focus. 

What are your goals?

1 comment:

  1. that sounds great :)
    i don't think i can live without my sugar, but it's great to be able to get out of that b/p cycle in relation to it, you know?
    i just love i can consume a packet of crisps and not have to immediately go to the bathroom to puke it up or anything
    oh i like being able to stay positive
    i suck at living right noow so the only goal i have in mind is to sleep as much as possible and try and get my lectures done no matter what
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)