Monday, June 17, 2013

Goals of the Week 47


My goal for last week was to keep my calories under 2000 as many days as possible. That didn't happen, but I managed not to binge for 4 days. It's just that my job keeps me active so I ate over 2000 calories. This week my goal will be 5 days without. Hopefully all in a row so I can finally see some results on the scale. 
My non b/p goal was to make mini goals. And I did that for most of the week. But I missed a couple days because I waited to make the goals until 1 AM, and then I was too tired. So my goal for this week is to make the goals by 10 PM. That way they'll be sure to get done. 

What are your goals? 

5 comments:

  1. I keep ruining my goals. But recently, I watched an infomercial about insanity again. It's haunting me. I want to do it so bad! I have it. I'm just scared that I will get sick working 2 jobs and working out crazily 6 days a week.

    I guess my goal is to just post my intakes as they happen... lets see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To eat more vegetables and green things and go run every day. I need to kick training up a notch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you have such realistic goals.
    yesss :)
    that's so interesting.

    hmmmm i have no idea. i'm trying to focus on my writing - even if it's fanfiction, to distract me from the depressive thoughts i get. <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you keep up with setting goals every week, and that you keep track of your progress on them.

    My main goals for this week are to:
    - Eat all 5 of my pre-planned meals, for better and/or for worse.
    - Finish making my coat, or at least get it 90% done.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really inspire me :) GL with this weeks goals..

    Mine is (yet again) to practice portion control, and get my eating under control.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)