Monday, October 1, 2012

Goals of the Week 12



My goal for last week was to not binge and purge for 5 days. I only purged one day out of seven, but the binges were a little more frequent. 
I got sick halfway through the week, so I figured I wouldn't be too hard on myself in regards to binging- I also thought that my illness would make me less inclined to eat. Well, I definitely felt less like eating. And I definitely ate more than normal. 
The b/p goal for this week is to not binge because I'm hungry. 
That has been a hard one in the past for me, especially when I was restricting myself and hungry all the time. It's only one of the reasons I binge, but I think it could eliminate a few incidents. 
My trait goal went well. I managed to think of 7 to post and every single post made me feel good about myself. My new non b/p goal will be to make 5 healthy decisions every day. They can be regarding anything- food, exercise, sanity, school... but I have to make the decisions and write them down. I don't think I'm going to post about them- maybe I will at the end of the week, but we'll see.
What are your goals for the week?

1 comment:

  1. My goal for this week is not to purge. It's so hard though... congrats for your last week and good luck on your new one.
    gegenmia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)