Sunday, September 30, 2012

Music

Today my personal trait is a skill. Does that count?
I think having musical ability is something to be proud of. It makes it easy to bring joy to others, to bring joy to yourself, and and it lets you really appreciate the music others create. 
I am eternally grateful that I can sing and play the piano and the viola. I'm amazed that I can pick up harmonies to songs quickly and sing along. I'm happy that I have a feel for the mood of a song. 
This is something that is easy to take for granted. A lot of people have musical ability, but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be celebrated. 
What's your positive trait for today?

2 comments:

  1. I would just love to able to sing, I sometimes dream I can sing and when I wake up I am sorely disappointed.
    I do love music though and I love to dance, I studied ballet for years and wanted to become a dancer. Unfortunately I discovered drugs and anorexia discovered me so that put an end to that dream. It doesn't stop me dancing in my bedroom with the music blaring though.

    Love these posts Emily

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sing and play guitar too!! your posts are an inspiration to me.
    gegenmia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)