I've reached my 100th post! That means I've had 100 things to say about bulimia, 100 things I got off my chest, and reached out 100 times.
Thank you to everyone who reads this. My stats say there are people from places like New Zealand, Switzerland, Singapore who read my blog, which to me is amazing, even if those people only come across this blog once.
In the last hundred posts, how far have I gotten in recovery?
1. I told my boyfriend about my disease (although I may have told him before this blog started, I forget)
2. I set multiple goals and even kept some of them
3. I stopped weighing myself every day
4. I joined a bulimia cbt study and learned new skills which have helped with b/p
5. I stopped restricting
6. I stopped purging for an entire month!
Other than that I don't think I've improved much, but hey, even that is a start.
In honor of my progress, I hereby declare this month No-Binge November. Starting right after I post this.
I will probably fail, but I am going to try my hardest to not binge for the rest of the month, using thought restructuring, alternate behaviors, friends, and whatever else I can muster up.