Monday, November 5, 2012

Goals of the Week 17


My goal for last week was to use thought restructuring or an alternate behavior every time I wanted to binge. I didn't do it, and I'm not exactly sure why. I did thought restructuring sometimes, and I guess I implemented a few alternate behaviors. They didn't help.
But yesterday I didn't binge so my goal for this week is to not binge in accordance with my goal of No-binge November. I might post more often in an attempt to actually try to stop myself from binging. 

My other goal was to not weigh myself. I pretty much did that all week, and when I got on the scale today I actually lost a pound. How does that happen when you binge so much?? My goal for this week is to continue to not weigh myself, because it seems to help the most in the no-binge quest. 

What are your goals for the week?

3 comments:

  1. Keep trying! One day you'll go weeks without a bad binge and feel amazing! :)
    Great job on the pound down! <3
    My goal? Lose 4 pounds by Saturday. Sadly, I got my . so this may be harder than I had planned :p
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going Emily
    Keep fighting the good fight

    Weigh loss/gain is son unpredictable, I always lose when I think I've gained and vice versa
    I'm also trying not to weigh but more often than not curiosity gets the better of me and we all know curiosity killed the cat or more like drove the cat insane

    Love to you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again :)
    I hope those binge-free weeks come soon, because I'm starting to think they don't exist.
    And yeah Ruby, I suspect that if i don't restrict and don't binge I will actually gain some weight this week, which could set me back...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)