Monday, November 19, 2012

Goals of The Week 19


My goal for last week was to not binge. 
And once again, it didn't work. 
I really really want to do this. My new goal is to not binge for two days. I can do that, right?

My non b/p goal was to get my work done over the weekend. It happened, which was great, but it didn't make me feel good. 
My new goal is to stay positive over the holiday. Thanksgiving is especially triggering for me because that was when my illness first started two years ago. 

What are your goals for the week?

4 comments:

  1. You know Em, I am convinced that not binging for an entire week is just bloody impossible. My entire time of being like this has never been without a binge for more than ... 3 or 4 days. Fuck. I'm on day three no binge. do it with me? Maybe we can hit 7 whole days together :) Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job! I'm on day 1 still but I'm going to push myself this week.

      Delete
  2. Gl hon.. Holidays are hard for so many of us. Try to stay positive and enjoy it as much as possible :)

    Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)