Monday, November 12, 2012

Goals of the Week 18



My goal for last week was to not binge. 
I binged 4 times and purged 4 times.
However, this only happened on the first and last days of the week. 
My new goal is to not binge for an entire week. I'll use alternate behaviors, thought restructuring, implementing an alternate technique, rearranging cues, building in a pause, all those great things to stop myself. 

My non b/p goal was to not weigh myself. 
This week I think it'll be to get all my work done for the weekend. I know that's not a bulimia goal, but I have a lot going on this weekend and I feel like if I can manage everything well then it will alleviate a lot of stressors and triggers.

Stressors and triggers this week to overcome:
1. going home for the weekend
2. going to restaurants for swing dancing
3. not having time over the weekend to do work
4. being away from my boyfriend and best friend
5. feeling bad about time commitments that prevent me from doing stuff for my research position
6. feeling like a bad friend because I have other stuff to do besides talk and hang out
7. having to remember to prepare for the weekend

What are your goals for the week?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you're a bad friend because you're busy <3 When I get super busy I feel bad for not being able to just lay around with the group doing nothing but they should be understanding.
    My goal is to work on my impatience with life. No more temper. And BREAK OUT OF THE 120'S. Lol.
    Take care <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal for the week is to eat 3 meals and not purge
    It's going ok so far but I've had to lock binge food away so I can't eat it. Whatever it takes I guess.

    You're doing great Emily x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)