My goal for last week was to not binge.
I binged 4 times and purged 4 times.
However, this only happened on the first and last days of the week.
My new goal is to not binge for an entire week. I'll use alternate behaviors, thought restructuring, implementing an alternate technique, rearranging cues, building in a pause, all those great things to stop myself.
My non b/p goal was to not weigh myself.
This week I think it'll be to get all my work done for the weekend. I know that's not a bulimia goal, but I have a lot going on this weekend and I feel like if I can manage everything well then it will alleviate a lot of stressors and triggers.
Stressors and triggers this week to overcome:
1. going home for the weekend
2. going to restaurants for swing dancing
3. not having time over the weekend to do work
4. being away from my boyfriend and best friend
5. feeling bad about time commitments that prevent me from doing stuff for my research position
6. feeling like a bad friend because I have other stuff to do besides talk and hang out
7. having to remember to prepare for the weekend
What are your goals for the week?