Saturday, November 3, 2012

Anniversary!

Yesterday was my 1 year anniversary. 
So, in a typical anniversary fashion, my boyfriend and I went out to an art museum and then to a nice restaurant for dinner. The restaurant was empty except for us, which I found weird especially for a friday night, but at least it meant our food came out faster. I got my bf to pay for my meal and then we walked back to the dorm to snuggle together. I gave him his present (it was a little pot of forget-me-nots, since he loves gardening) and eventually he fell asleep. When he woke up, he just wanted to play video games for the rest of the night, so I hung out with his suitemates. 
It was a good date. I had fun. I guess I was just disappointed that he didn't want to hang out with me later in the evening. 
And because it was our anniversary I gave up going dancing, which is one of my favorite activities, so when I could have been out dancing and feeling sexy he was playing video games. 
Oh well. I love my boyfriend, and he's very sweet, even if he's not the most romantic. 
Have a good weekend, guys!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time! ^_^ I'm the hopeless romantic in my relationship too. But my boy is great and he definitely goes out of his way to please me <3 I hope the rest of your week goes well!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)