Monday, September 24, 2012

Goals of the Week 11


My binge/purge goal for last week was to not eat dessert. I definitely didn't follow that one. I tried for the first few days, but then I was overtaken by desire to eat pie crust and cookies and all sorts of things. I did binge and purge a couple times. 
My goal for this week will be to not binge and purge for 5 days. I've done it before, so I should be able to do it this week. 

My non binge/purge goal was to choose one body part I like on myself each day. As you can see from my posts, that was a success. And it actually made me appreciate myself a little more. This week I think I'll continue in that vain and choose one personality trait that I like about myself each day of the week. This one will be harder because I don't like to brag, but I'm justifying it in the fact that this is my blog and I should be able to brag if I want to! And also because I really need to remind myself what's good about me. 
So my first trait will be empathy. There's no way anyone who know's me can deny that I am empathetic. I'm able to put myself in other people's shoes pretty easily, and I will always stick up for people if they're being attacked for no reason. I like this trait in myself because I think it makes me a better and nicer person. 
What are your goals for the week?
What's one trait about yourself that you like? 

2 comments:

  1. I like that I am a good listener
    In fact I'd rather listen than talk
    I love hearing peoples stories
    I love finding out what makes them tick

    Good luck with your goal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gl with your goals hon :)
    I am kind.. sometimes too kind.. but ya.. If I had to choose one today - it would be that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)