Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Lightbulb

Today my trait is creativity. I used to think I was really creative when I was young, because I would come up with all kinds of stories and poems and draw lots of things. Recently I've come to the conclusion that I'm actually not all that creative because look at all the people around me who can draw beautiful pictures and write novels?
Then, yesterday on the bus back to my dorm, I had a thought. Out of all my friends, who creates the most? Although my pictures aren't the most beautiful and my stories aren't the most well-written, I do have a penchant for creating. I churn out at least 10 pictures a year. I write music in my spare time. I write poems and stories every once in a while, and they're not that bad. I come up with ideas for posts on this blog. When someone mentions a problem I'm always the first one to think up some sort of solution. 
Therefore, I have decided that my creativity is back and in full swing! 

What's your positive personality trait today?

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing and it's nice to finally find someone who's trying to win bulimia instead of thinking it's a lifestyle. I'm trying to beat it as well, but it's really difficult. So I thought maybe we could help each other?

    gegenmia.blogspot.com

    if you want we could change emails as well.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely check out your blog.
      my e-mail is bulimiagirl@gmail.com but I don't check it too often.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)