Thursday, September 27, 2012

Time Management

Today my positive personality trait is time management. 
I am great at planning for the future and parsing my time to different things. I only learned to really appreciate that when I saw how my boyfriend manages time, because he's absolutely awful at it. 
My immediate family is also great at managing time, so I never expected anything less. But time management is really important. It allows me to alleviate stress and have fun, because I can get homework done in advance. It allows me to be realistic and solve problems.
I'm pretty happy with it. 
On a slightly different note, I'm having some boy drama. (not really drama, but whatever) As you know, I have a boyfriend whom I love with all my heart. However, recently I've had pretty strong feelings for a platonic friend of mine. I get along really well with this friend, and often spend more time talking to him than my boyfriend. We have a lot of common interests, and I feel like we would work well together. In addition, he might have feelings for me. Although he's always a touchy-feely person, the way he looks at me sometimes makes my heart flutter.
So I don't know what I'm going to do about it. Should I stop being friends with him? I'm inclined to just wait out the infatuation and continue to be friends. 
And yes, I have thought of cheating on my boyfriend. That is absolutely not an option. Cheating would be a despicable thing to do to him. 

3 comments:

  1. Emily, that's a tricky situation. I suppose you have to decide who do you get on better with and who you want to keep as a friend.
    I don't know how long you are with your boyfriend but I guess you have to decide who you like more.

    Good luck with it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you should stop being friends with him.. sometimes, eventhough we love the person we are in a relationship with, we meet friends/coworkers ect that give us the butterflies.. I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as you don't cross the line...

    If you however are thinking about cheating.. Well then I think you should rethink the relationship.. Do you just love your bf or are you inlove with him? - Is it time to maybe move on?

    Follow your heart and you will be fine hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crushs are normal. But if you really love your boyfriend you'll control yourself and let this crush be nothing more than what it is. A crush. Eventually you'll see him with other eyes, just as a friend.
    gegenmia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)